Monday, July 16, 2007

Can't take a good picture to save my life....

Good God, am I the only person who seems to have this problem? Why can I not take a decent photo of anything? Well, so whatever, here are another couple of crappy ass photos of work that I've done. If I ever get my shit together and put up a website, perhaps I'll be a little more discerning of what images I use, but I'm gonna go back on my whole procrastination reason again; if I don't just post these now, it'll never get done. So these are a bit fuzzy, and the colors are off...
So a little while ago, I took a screen printing course, and over the last few months have been attempting to tweek my drawing style and create something that would translate well using my new medium. Well, I've had varying rates of success, mostly due to me being really, really challenged in the color-ing arena. And let's face facts, when you're working with a print that's only using two or three colors, choosing the right colors is important. Slowly I'm progressing. These latest images are my most successful, although there are still things that I see that I would and will change in the future....
So this one is called "Prosthesis"....


No comments: