Thursday, May 6, 2010

Paintings for the Laika Fund

Our friends Chris & Jen have a sweet little dog named Laika, who, like so many other dogs (and too many other acquaintances for me to be comfortable with), has a propensity for swallowing foreign objects. Well, this last time, said propensity has led to a mountain of vet bills that many of us are trying to alleviate in any way we can. I did these three paintings to sell in an effort to raise money to help foot some of those bills. They're small little paintings that I sent back to San Francisco before I measured them, but I think they're about 13,5 x 19cm.


Cookies & Milk

The Carrot or the Stick

Brace Face
Anyhow, if you're interested in one of these paintings and would like to buy some art to contribute to the Laika Fund, let me know.

No comments: